February 26, 2009

I love him <3


At last i had chose my Dress lerhs..
When i was wearing the dress..
My mind was thinking...
Am i dreaming or wad?
will i regret...?
my mind was blank at that time , feel like crying?
The Day has come..
It was my Big day!
Being Mrs THAW.......
i hope everyone will give me lots of blessing..=D
Though , i love my husband alots now..
but somehow i wil never forget *HIM* who left me in the past..
cos *u* are the one who left me in pain and unforgettable moments..
somehow i will never forget you as my fren..
But for now , u had a lovely wifey of yrs..and wish *u* and her will last long..
Thanks for leaving me....
If not...this day wont come...and i had not been meeting my This husband..
Now its the time...to be Mr thaw hezhong lovely wife...
and i promise to him..i will not leave him alone..
will sarcrisfise all my love to him...
Cos you are my best Husband i had !
Hee~




No comments: