February 26, 2009

Cant sleep! Cant sleep ! T.T

This few days had not been sleeping quite well..
hais..especailly yesterday night...
Dun know wad happen to me...
Keep screaming and scolding vurgal words in the midnight while
hubby sleep like a pig...
Wads wrong with me? why am i so unhappy?
Feel like going to burst into tears...Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like so stress like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't want my hubby know , cos i dun want him stress too..
So i had to write in here....
I know hubby had give in so many times to me...
even the date of ROM...and the dress...
But somehow........BUT Somehow....is.........
the place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wads wrong with my house?????
My house got ghost mehs?????????
Why e buffet cannot put at there????????????
maybe i am stress and cant sleep becos of this?
Isn't it stupid?
Lols ! (Laugh) Stupid right? why keep thinking sia...
Just listen to his mum lorhs...
wads wrong? Nothing wrong mahs?
Right?
is just only a place only......
But i couldent keep thiniking...Once i think i feel like....
FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!
And i am damm sure i wanna put it at my hs....But..
dun want hubby to worry so much...cos i know he also stress....
but deep inside there's this awful pain im feeling....
guess i gotta be strong...
though in time things will heal in my heartbut right now im just falling apart...
i just dun wanna regret...
So i was thinking making at csdans chalets! Wahahhaha!!!!
Hope hubby would agree..

No comments: