January 25, 2011

Its been long tat i never update my blog liao:x
Alot of things happen somehow._."
We have been married for 2 years and 8 months...
Time flew real fast sia..Going 3 years liao:)
Well..but Our love has never fade..it is still there...Hope things will go smoothly this year for us.."Hubby sorry tat i didnt did a part as a wife." all i know your the best husband tat i have. you have never been giving up on me..still dote and love me for this 4 years...all i can is THANKS AND SORRY:(
we will be helding our Chinese marraige on the 11.11.2011:) which is our anniversary of our 4 years together..i will try to ment the hurts tat i have given u..putting the trust back again..
i ' m truly sorry for making you sad , deeply hurt and cry...Hubby , in my heart.. you're my husband and it will always be..

No comments: