May 26, 2008

Hiassh T.T

Dear.

Just letting you know wad i was thinking.
Not that i keep thinking for rom only.
Thinking of the future of the two of us.
yes. i need to work hard and earn money for our better future.
u just dun understand wad i really mean..
Why i keep asking for ROM..
Not because i am scare to lose you.
Is because i wanna spent the rest of my life with you.
wroking hard together thru sunshines and rains.
Yes . i do really love you alot.
And you had been a very caring hubby to me.
i dun wanna hear no more about who will be my furutre husband .
Cos all i only i know , my Future Husband is you.
No one esle.
i not going to leave you.
and i determine to love you with all my heart.
i hope you can love me as i love you.
and Lastly.
Hope you understand wad i saying. =p

No comments: